[sklyarov-chicago] interim activities

Jack Edwards edwardsj1@tastytronic.net
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:46:34 -0500

Since there probably won't be a protest for a couple of weeks, I was
thinking of different ways to stay active and get the message out in the
meantime. I talked about it to a friend, and he suggested going down to
the Metra station at the end of the workday, in order to catch all of
the commuters who take the train out to the suburbs. This would be
very high traffic in a relatively concentrated area, so two or three
people could get the word out to many. Plus, the commuters would then
have something to read on their way home, it's a win/win situation folks.

What would be other good areas in Chicago to target?

-jack

Jack D. Edwards:             edwardsj1@tastytronic.net
User of Free Software:      http://tastytronic.net/ufo
Aspiring Tech Writer: http://flynn.zork.net/~edwardsj1