[sklyarov-chicago] Next protest?

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:06:37 -0500

Quoting Cosimo Leipold:
> Is there another protest planned? I've been out of commision due to
> personal reasons. I'd be more than happy, assuming that we don't have
> a million people, to have a BBQ for the group after the next protest.

Well, we're hopefully going to plan a big event for no sooner than
August 13th. But with the Bar Association in town this weekend, I think
it might be a good idea to go down there and do some more leafletting.

Either Saturday or Sunday, I'm not sure which yet. Do people have
preferences? I'd lean towards Sunday, personally.

pedro

         FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- http://www.freesklyarov.org/
         In prison for exercising his right to "fair use."