[sklyarov-chicago] Monday the 30th Plans

Jeff.Chimene@etest.com Jeff.Chimene@etest.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 06:50:10 -0700

Ladies and Gentlemen::

Would that I could join you this afternoon.

I will stay subscribed to this list, and intend to meet w/ people in Tucson
and elsewhere
O Propose a topic for the chamber of commerce, see if I can get some face
time
O Letters to professional organizations (Independent Computer Consultant's
Association, Tucson Computer Society)
O Letters
O Local radio (we have a gem in a community radio station)

You will understand that I hope not to see you in the plaza when I return
next month. If it's necessary, we'll continue the protests until we free
Dimitry!

Jeff Chimene