[sklyarov-chicago] Monday Protests Downtown!

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:23:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Bob,

I, personally agree with you, but I also, believe that
the issues that we publicly pursue be as simple as
possible, in order not to confuse the public.

I believe Pedro, having just returned from meeting
with the International leadership (or some members
thereof) is simply trying to accomplish a 'unified
voice' strategy, in order to present a common face to
the media and the public.

Other issues, as appropriate can be allied or linked,
but the organized nature of the effort and an
organized, consistent message is probably more
important at this early stage.

That doesn't mean, as Pedro expressed, thtat you can't
engage in other issues, as they come up, while you're
conversing with the public tomorrow.

Mike