[sklyarov-chicago] Monday the 30th Plans

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:55:12 -0700 (PDT)

The focus on "Free Dmitry" unless otherwise engaged is
a GREAT idea.  Goes along with our name, is
unequivocal
(http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=unequivocal)
- which is a good thing.

Now, what do we say as a group to engage the public
and help them to understand the purpose of standing
out in the hot Sun, stopping them in the street and
taking up their valuable time?

In other words, we should be prepared and organized
Monday to answer the question "Why should I care?" for
the public we encounter, and to attract them to come
to us, rather than our having to interrupt them in
their busy day.

Mike

http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html

> with Yahoo! Messenger