[sklyarov-chicago] Monday the 30th Plans

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:09:50 -0700 (PDT)

The last time it was this long and they had this kind
of target and Congressional support, they stretched it
out over 4 years before the bail hearing...

Let's hope they don't stretch this one out as long.

Mike
--- "Peter A. Peterson II" <pedro@tastytronic.net>

http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html