[sklyarov-chicago] Protest Organization

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:18:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hope you're not being personal here...in my case the
description would be 'wacked out 27-years service
retired Navy LCDR...registered Republican, business
owner and veteran of Vietnam...certified APLARS Police
and EMT instructor and former advisor to LA and San
Diego County Sherriffs and the International
Association of Chiefs of Police...currently a
consultant in systems technologies to Global 2000
companies and Governmental and NGO bodies on systems
security and revolutionary and counter-revolutionary
warfare...MBA in Finance and Marketing...currently
running two businesses and a number of proprietary and
open-source software projects...rejects the DMCA,
UCITA, the EULAs and the complete abrogation of 5th
and 4th amendment rights by the last and the present
administrations and Congress as unconstitutional and
tyrannical..."

What's YOUR excuse?

--- Laurence O Garfield <lgarfiel@students.depaul.edu>