[sklyarov-chicago] from Adobe

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

It's called 'associative linking' in the PR world...

Here is a link that CLEARLY implies that this is going
to 'help Dmitry'

http://www.onethumb.com/article.pl?sid=01/07/21/1532231

If not, why hasn't the EFF made a statement as to what
the money goes to....they have OTHER Legal Defense
funds...a person wanting to help will naturally donate
to the EFF in this cause, expecting that would be the
FIRST thing the EFF would do, and that dollars to them
would be more effective, because the EFF is seen as a
more 'effective' organization, with more money and
influence.  We're being spun.

CRAP!!! Dmitrys the DEFINITION of a 'Stranger in a
Strange Land.'  I'd be terrified if I were in his
shoes.  Nine DAYS!!!

Mike
--- "Peter A. Peterson II" <pedro@tastytronic.net>