[sklyarov-chicago] from Adobe

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:40:58 -0700 (PDT)

So go to the ebookplanet site at

http://www.planetebook.com/mainpage.asp?webpageid=170

and follow the links.

It's called research.  I did it and then began to get
involved.  I continue.  I also know how to use Google
to look up the things I'm not clear on.  You should
too.

We're being suckered and manipulated by the
bureaucrats and Washington Insiders at EFF.  We've
done more in 3 days than they have in 3 years!  EFF
has collected money in Dmitry's name for his 'defense'
and HE HAS A PUBLIC DEFENDER.  The EFF has not
released a word.  We should be treating this man the
way we treated the POWs of the Gulf War...he is just
as much a human shield...and is in just as much danger
of being forgotten...or can YOU name the MIA Navy
pilot that was forgotten in Iraq?

Mike

http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html