[sklyarov-chicago] deciding our issues (was: from Adobe)

Nate Riffe inkblot@geocities.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:42:33 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Michael Cannon wrote:

> So we're not going after Adobe (the instigator) and
> we're not going after Mueller (the arresting
> authority)...so who's the target here?

The law under which he was arrested is a good solid target.  I for one am
not comfortable targetting Mueller and Adobe with flaming hot rhetoric
until all the facts are in, because until then the rhetoric is only
lukewarm.

-Nate