[sklyarov-chicago] Sun Tsu

Nate Riffe inkblot@geocities.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:31:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Michael Cannon wrote:

> How about this:
>
> QUOTE
> 8. (3) When the force of the flames has reached its
> height, follow it up with an attack, if that is
> practicable; if not, stay where you are.

I interpret that passage in our context to mean that we should wait for
the opposition to respond to our protests.  In the mean time, we continue
to publicize the harm caused by the DMCA and the abuses of the DMCA,
including Sklyarov's arrest.

> 9. (4) If it is possible to make an assault with fire
> from without, do not wait for it to break out within,
> but deliver your attack at a favorable moment.
> ENDQUOTE

How is this moment favorable?  Where are our well-researched arguments and
our refutations?  Where is our concise, unrefutable finger of blame which
we can point at Adobe?

-Nate