[sklyarov-chicago] Sun Tsu

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:24:05 -0700 (PDT)

How about this:

QUOTE
8. (3) When the force of the flames has reached its
height, follow it up with an attack, if that is
practicable; if not, stay where you are.

9. (4) If it is possible to make an assault with fire
from without, do not wait for it to break out within,
but deliver your attack at a favorable moment.
ENDQUOTE

For those who are not familiar with how Su Tsu is
interpreted today...we are speaking allegorically
here, not about actual fire.

Mike

http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html