[sklyarov-chicago] [nick@zork.net: [CrackMonkey] US Attorney's office to meet with EFF]

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

Remember, they said this before, on Friday...Adobe
caved beccause of the pressure...Mueller and Ashcroft
will be made to cave only if we keep the pressure on
and are more organized and have more coverage.

Mike
--- "Peter A. Peterson II" <pedro@tastytronic.net>

http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html