[sklyarov-chicago] from Adobe

Michael Cannon korbomite@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:33:49 -0700 (PDT)

Again, you're the boss...but don't you think we should
strike while the iron is hot?

Considering the attention-span of the average
'sheeple' in the American public, we won't GET a
better chance...additionally, the talk is moving to
'amending' and away from REPEALING the DMCA...finally,
the web the Korps have woven includes all of this
illegal stuff:

-EULA - contracts that are illegal in any other