[sklyarov-chicago] Hey! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

Steve Stearns sterno@bigbrother.net
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:26:07 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Scott Corley wrote:

> I was also back-flyered at one point. A young woman who seemed way too
> interested in my flyer patiently listened to me talk, and then she handed me
> the brochure she was handing out, titled something like "Help for the
> depressed". And I thought I was looking pretty energetic out there...

Perhaps this would be a good future strategy.  Carry around a few flyers
and then when somebody tries to hand you something, you respond in kind :)

Overall I think things went very well.  I had no problem getting people to
take flyers and got to talk with a few people in a little more depth about
it.  Next time though, somebody schedule cooler weather :)

---Steve