[sklyarov-chicago] Attending... from Lake County

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 10:24:47 -0500

Quoting Dada:
> I will be attending Monday morning.

Great!

Here's a poster that we're going to use on one side of our fliers:

http://two-bit.northpark.edu/free-sklyarov/

And the other side will have more information -- our press release, or
perhaps the reuter's news feed. This way we can hand out more
information about the DMCA and Dmitry's position.

Also, we are not going to be involving Adobe in this protest at the
request of the EFF. We'll be protesting the DMCA and Dmitry's
imprisonment. Should Adobe not provide the EFF with anything, I imagine
that the whole movement will get a lot more ticked off.

pedro

   FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV -- FBI has imprisioned a Russian software
   engineer for promoting and teaching the concept of "fair use".
Read more: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html