[UFO Chicago] UFO-Chicago Meeting Tonight 05/12/2024 -- RSVP

Jay F. Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun May 12 13:41:03 CDT 2024

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that James L Mazurek would write on Sun May 12 11:01:29 2024:

> Hello All:
>
> This is a reminder that tonight is the second Sunday of May and a
> scheduled meeting date of the "Users of Free Operating systems --
> Chicago".
> http://ufo.chicago.il.us
>
> Tonight Sunday, May 12th, UFO-Chicago will meet at the
>
> Golden Nugget Pancake House
> 2406 W Diversey
> Chicago IL 60647
>
> The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 PM and will run until about 11 PM.
> RSVPs are not required but are appreciated.

I intend to be there.  I hope that someone at the meeting will inform
us about Microsoft's decision to release the source code to some of
the older versions of MS-DOS under an MIT license, a news item about
which I only recently heard.

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 North Whipple Street
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                jay at m5.chicago.il.us
                                http://m5.chicago.il.us

                        "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"