[UFO Chicago] UFO-Chicago Meeting Tonight 05/21/2023

Jay F. Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun May 21 14:43:07 CDT 2023

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that James L Mazurek would write on Sun May 21 12:32:26 2023:

> This is a reminder that the Users of Free Operating systems -- Chicago
> meets tonight.
> "Users of Free Operating systems -- Chicago".
> http://ufo.chicago.il.us
>
> Tonight Sunday, May 21st, UFO-Chicago will meet in-person at the
> Golden Nugget Pancake House located at 2406 W Diversey, Chicago IL
> 60647. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 PM and will run until
> about 11 PM.  RSVPs are not required but are appreciated.

I will be there, and I shall bring with me a 32-bit laptop on which I
have installed four modern operating systems that continue to fully
support 32-bit hardware (Debian Linux, SuSE Tumbleweed Linux, Alpine
Linux, and FreeBSD).  It is truly a sight to behold.

Unrelated to the above, if you want to sell me a used webcam, bring it
to the meeting tonight, because I am looking to buy one.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 North Whipple Street
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784   landline
		(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                http://m5.chicago.il.us
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"