[UFO Chicago] In The Market For A Webcam

Jay F. Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Wed May 17 13:52:46 CDT 2023

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that James L Mazurek would write on Sun May 14 11:18:06 2023:

> Hello All:
>
> We normally meet on the second Sunday of any given month.  However,
> today is Mother's Day so we will reschedule our May 2023 meeting for
> Sunday, May 21st.
>
> Sorry for the short notice.
>
> Jim Mazurek

Esteemed Colleagues:

I am in the market for a used webcam.  If you have a used webcam that
you are willing to sell for a fair price, bring it to the UFO meeting
this Sunday evening, and I will buy it from you (if not, I look
forward to seeing you anyway at our next meeting).

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 North Whipple Street
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                jay at m5.chicago.il.us
                                http://m5.chicago.il.us

                        "I sense much windows in you, Windows leads to
			bluescreens, Bluescreens leads to crashing,
			Crashing leads to...Suffering"