[UFO Chicago] Meeting 03/12/2023 Followup Question -- Will The Table Be Marked?

Jay F. Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun Mar 12 12:54:53 CDT 2023

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that James L Mazurek would write on Sat Mar 11 18:45:31 2023:

> Tomorrow tonight Sunday, March 12th, UFO-Chicago will begin the
> process of returning to regular in-person meetings.  We will meet at
> the Golden Nugget Pancake House located at 2406 W Diversey, Chicago
> IL 60647.  The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7 PM and will run
> until about 11 PM.  RSVPs are not required but are appreciated.

Followup question: Will the meeting table be marked?  It has been
years since we had an in-person meeting, and it is possible that we
will not recognize each other when we see each other.  I say this
seriously and not at all facetiously.  For example, the last time I
saw James Mazurek at a UFO meeting, he had a full head of black hair,
but I suspect that this may no longer be the case.  Unless the meeting
table is marked, it is quite possible that we will not find each other.

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 North Whipple Street
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                jay at m5.chicago.il.us
                                http://m5.chicago.il.us

                        "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"