[UFO Chicago] IPv6-accessible UNIX login?

Jay F. Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun Aug 30 15:28:28 PDT 2020

Spam detection software, running on the system "flynn.lan",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Esteemed Colleagues: Over the years, some of my students have
   occasionally informed me that there are organizations that will give you
  a login on some sort of UNIX system (e.g., Linux or Solaris or FreeBSD). I
   do not know [...]

 pts rule name              description
 7.0 BAYES_95               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 95 to 99%
                            [score: 0.9802]
 0.5 TTSUBJQUESTION         subject is a question
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
                            blocked.  See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: m5.chicago.il.us]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 1.6 DATE_IN_PAST_03_06     Date: is 3 to 6 hours before Received: date
-1.9 AWL                    AWL: Adjusted score from AWL reputation of From: address