[UFO Chicago] UFO Meeting 04/12/2020

Matthew T. Gibbs ufochicago-mail at mattgibbs.us
Fri Apr 10 10:05:40 PDT 2020

We can also use regular Hangouts though that requires a Google account.

Also, I don't see where Hangouts is being replaced by Meet, though I do see
where they are replacing "Hangouts Meet" with "Google Meet" or just "Meet."

It appears that Meet is just for Gsuite.  For everyone else there's still just
regular Hangouts.

Matt