[UFO Chicago] UFO-Chicago Meeting Location

James L Mazurek james at mazurek.chicago.il.us
Tue May 28 11:31:33 PDT 2019

Hello All:

We have a scheduled UFO-Chicago meeting date tonight. We have not yet
picked a new location to meet. We have been meeting at the "Golden
Nugget Pancake House" located at 4229 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641.

We had talked about trying a few other locations before we come to a
decision:

Jeri's Grill
4357 N Western Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60618
(773) 604-8775
This location is on the Southeast corner of Western Ave & Montrose Ave. I
believe there is some non-metered street parking on Montrose Ave, East of
Western Ave and Lincoln Ave, North of Montrose Ave. There is metered
street parking on Western Ave.

Golden Apple
2971 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60657
773-528-1413
This location is on the Southeast corner of Lincoln Ave & Wellington Ave.
I expect parking may be more of a challenge in this location.

I have also mentioned that there is another Golden Nugget location at
1765 W Lawrence, Chicago, IL 60640.

Any of these locations are fine with me. Let me know if if anyone has a
preference.

Jim