[UFO Chicago] Sunday night meeting

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Sat Feb 9 20:37:29 PST 2019

Worth adding for all UFO-nians:  we attend an event each year near UFO HQ
(the Nugget) called "Soup and Bread".  It's a fundraiser for a local
social services agency.  You can eat all the soup and bread  you want for
$15.  There are 10+ soups and they have usually be really, really good. A
bluegrass band plays, it's in a church gym.... it can get crowded but is
good fun.

https://carlsoncommunityservices.org/event/soup-bread/

Sunday, February 10
5:00  7:00 p.m.