[UFO Chicago] UFO-Chicago @ VCFMW

James L. Mazurek james at mazurek.chicago.il.us
Wed Sep 6 15:02:29 PDT 2017

Hello All:

We should probably select a place and time to meet for dinner for those
planning to get together on Saturday, September 9th during the Vintage
Computer Festival Midwest. http://vcfmw.org

I propose we meet for dinner at 7 PM. Last year we met at the Hibachi
Grill Buffet, 101 Busse Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007. I'm OK with
meeting there again this year unless people would strongly prefer some
other location.

Jim Mazurek