[UFO Chicago] Meeting Change

James L. Mazurek james at mazurek.chicago.il.us
Tue Jun 27 13:42:01 PDT 2017

Hello Jay,

This notice is a courtesy to let people know that the usual meeting
attendees won't be at the Golden Nugget Pancake House tonight.

In respect to the alternate meeting location and activity, we would prefer
to know who to expect rather than to have semi-random people simply show
up.

Jay, if you would like to join us I will send you the meeting location
details via email. Please let me know.

--
Jim Mazurek