[UFO Chicago] UFO-Chicago @ VCFMW

James L. Mazurek james at mazurek.chicago.il.us
Tue Aug 22 10:21:41 PDT 2017

Hello All:

Our second Sunday meeting in September which is scheduled for Sunday,
September 10th overlaps with the "Vintage Computer Festival Midwest"
http://vcfmw.org that is scheduled for September 9th & 10th to be held
at the Holiday Inn Elk Grove Village, 1000 Busse Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL
60007.

A small number of UFO-Chicago members have expressed to me their intention
to attend VCFMW. So I thought I would extend an invite to the rest of the
group and propose that those attending gather for dinner somewhere local
to the venue. I would also like to propose we move the meeting date to
Saturday, September 9th as I may have a conflicting commitment Sunday
evening.

RSVPs are not required but they are appreciated. The meeting details
will be posted to the list as soon as they have been determined.

Thank you,

--
Jim Mazurek