[UFO Chicago] UFO-Chicago @ VCFMW

James L. Mazurek james at mazurek.chicago.il.us
Thu Sep 8 15:41:46 PDT 2016

On Sat, 27 Aug 2016, "James L. Mazurek" <james at mazurek.chicago.il.us> wrote:

>Greetings UFOnians:
>
>Our second Sunday meeting in September which is scheduled for Sunday,
>September 11th overlaps with the "Vintage Computer Festival Midwest"
>(see vcfmw dot org) that is scheduled for September 10th & 11th to be held
>at the Holiday Inn Elk Grove Village, 1000 Busse Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL
>60007.
>
>A small number of UFO-Chicago members have expressed to me their intention
>to attend VCFMW. So I thought I would extend an invite to the rest of the
>group and propose that those attending gather for dinner somewhere local
>to the venue. I would also like to propose we move the meeting date to
>Saturday, September 10th as I may have a conflicting commitment Sunday
>evening.
>
>RSVPs are not required but they are appreciated. The meeting details
>will be posted to the list as soon as they have been determined.
>
>This is not an official meeting announcement, because it lacks the
>obligatory ASCII art.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Jim Mazurek

Greetings UFOnians:

Here are the details on the UFO-Chicago / VCFMW dinner meeting:

Hibachi Grill Buffet
101 Busse Rd.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
(847) 593-6633
Saturday, September 10th at 6 PM

RSVPs are not required but they are appreciated.

This is not an official meeting announcement, because it lacks the
obligatory ASCII art. You may look to the VCFMW event for all your ASCII
art needs.

Thank you,

Jim Mazurek