[UFO Chicago] How Do I Download A Facebook Video?

jay at m5.chicago.il.us jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Thu Jul 7 03:54:35 PDT 2016

Fellow Nerds,

I'm trying to watch a Facebook video (specifically,
https://www.facebook.com/OPStopBoycott/videos/vb.1597442433853939/1713578255573689/?type=2&theater)
but my bloody Internet connection is too bloody slow for me to bloody
watch it.  I get about 1 or 2 seconds, and then it stops for about 10
seconds, and then I get about 1 or 2 seconds, and then it stops for
about 10 seconds, and then I get about 1 or 2 seconds, and then it
stops for about 10 seconds, and then I get about 1 or 2 seconds, and
then it stops for about 10 seconds.  It's bloody annoying.  I would
like to download the bloody thing, I don't care how long it takes to
do that, and then I will have a file on my disk which I can watch with
mplayer, for which the bottleneck will be the speed of my disk, which
is much greater than the speed of my bloody Internet connection.  I
cannot figure out a way to do this, however.  Please forgive me if
this is a question to which everyone knows the answer, but I never use
Facebook, because I have a life, and I do not know the answer to this
question.  Thank you in advance for all helpful replies, and please
forgive the expletives, but I am mildly annoyed at the moment, in case
you couldn't detect that.

	Jay F. Shachter
	6424 North Whipple Street
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784   landline
		(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                http://m5.chicago.il.us
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"