[UFO Chicago] UFO-Chicago @ VCFMW

James L. Mazurek james at mazurek.chicago.il.us
Sat Aug 27 23:18:18 PDT 2016

Greetings UFOnians:

Our second Sunday meeting in September which is scheduled for Sunday,
September 11th overlaps with the "Vintage Computer Festival Midwest"
(see vcfmw dot org) that is scheduled for September 10th & 11th to be held
at the Holiday Inn Elk Grove Village, 1000 Busse Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL
60007.

A small number of UFO-Chicago members have expressed to me their intention
to attend VCFMW. So I thought I would extend an invite to the rest of the
group and propose that those attending gather for dinner somewhere local
to the venue. I would also like to propose we move the meeting date to
Saturday, September 10th as I may have a conflicting commitment Sunday
evening.

RSVPs are not required but they are appreciated. The meeting details
will be posted to the list as soon as they have been determined.

This is not an official meeting announcement, because it lacks the
obligatory ASCII art.

Thank you,

Jim Mazurek