[UFO Chicago] experience using RCS?

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Sat May 30 20:50:35 PDT 2015

hi

I have lots of little programs I write for various day to day automation
tasks.  I would like to version control them.  I want to do something
better than v1 v2 etc.  But I do not want to setup a central repository
that all items go into.  (The reason is that I am not collaborating with
anyone where I would need it all in one place; I have my stuff scattered
in a way I like it and don't want to think about a repo layout.)

Would RCS work reasonably OK for this?  ISn't this type of usage what it
was designed for?