[UFO Chicago] Richard M. Stallman @ Loyola

James L. Mazurek james at mazurek.chicago.il.us
Tue Mar 17 09:22:36 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I have realized I misspoke at the end of the past UFO-Chicago meeting and
stated that the Stallman talk was to be held at UIC.

In fact the talk is to be held at the Crown Center Auditorium at Loyola
University's Lake Shore Campus, 1001 W. Loyola Ave , Chicago, IL, tonight
3/17 at 6:30 PM.

I think Neil, Matt and Ken were present when I made that statement.  I'm
not sure if Ken is on the UFO-Chicago email list.

Hopefully anyone who plans to attend would check one of the more
official sites http://www.fsf.org/events/rms-20150317-chicago or
http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-C-CPP-Users-Group before traveling to the
event.

I apologize for the misinformation.