[UFO Chicago] Who Wants To Have Dinner With Richard Stallman?

jay at m5.chicago.il.us jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Mon Mar 2 14:33:19 PST 2015

Fellow Nerds,

On Tuesday evening, March 17, the Chicago C/C++ Users' Group will be
presenting Richard Stallman (of the Free Software Foundation) who will
give a talk on the Free Software Movement and the GNU/Linux operating
system (see http://ccug.chicago.il.us/fsm.html).  Plus there will be
free pizza and drinks.  There is no admission charge, and you are all
invited to attend.

After the talk, some of us will be taking Dr. Stallman out to dinner
at a restaurant.  If you want to join us for dinner, please contact me
using any of the means indicated below; the number of people who can
be in the dinner party is, of course, limited.

And if you want to have Richard Stallman in your own home, for three
nights in a row, you can have that too.  He's flying in to Chicago on
Sunday the 15th, assuming Boston doesn't get another airport-closing
snowstorm on that day, and in need of a place to stay from the 15th to
the 17th.  The current plan is for him to stay in my house, but if
your house is nicer than mine, you are welcome to host him yourself,
just contact me and let me know your wishes.

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 N Whipple St
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                jay at m5.chicago.il.us
                                http://m5.chicago.il.us

                        "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"