[UFO Chicago] Fwd: [Discuss] Cryptoparty Saturday April 25th!

eviljoel eviljoel at linux.com
Sun Apr 19 22:06:49 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I'm leading the group discussion at the next Cryptoparty this coming
Saturday. Forwarding this invite to a couple lists that I am on where I
think privacy might be of interest.

One other note. Instructions on finding the venue is here. I recommend
reading them:
http://wiki.sshchicago.org/wiki/Directions

Thanks,
eviljoel