[UFO Chicago] RHCE Needed For Two-Year Contract In North Chicago

jay at m5.chicago.il.us jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Tue Oct 21 14:43:44 PDT 2014

Esteemed Colleagues,

One of my business associates is seeking to fill a 2-year contract
(specifically, from January 1, 2015, to December 3, 2016) that
requires an RHCE, a Red Hat Certified Engineer.  He says that the work
will be in North Chicago.  By that I assume he means the Northern part
of Chicago, and not the village of North Chicago, but you might want
to check that.  The contract need not be 100% full time, which means
that if you do occasional outside consulting, you may take time off to
do so.

If you are an RHCE and are interested, please let me know using any of
the means indicated below, and I shall put you in contact with one
another.

            Jay F. Shachter
            6424 N Whipple St
            Chicago IL  60645-4111
                    (1-773)7613784   landline
                    (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                    jay at m5.chicago.il.us
                    http://m5.chicago.il.us

            "Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?"