[UFO Chicago] June 5 - 6 Conference: Parallel Programming in Finance

jay at m5.chicago.il.us jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun May 25 08:40:05 PDT 2014

Fellow Nerds,

Our esteemed colleague Chanaka Liyanaarachchi has asked me to pass on
the following message:

> We're organizing a conference on "Recent Developments in Parallel
> Programming in Finance".
>
> For more info pl. visit:
> https://stevanovichcenter.uchicago.edu/page/recent-developments-parallel-computing-finance
>
> This event is open to the general public and free, but one needs to
> register.  Hope to see you and some fellow Chicago C++ programmers
> there.

When I registered for the conference a few minutes ago, there were
approximately 40 tickets left.

Chanaka Liyanaarachchi is a professor at the University of Chicago's
Department of Financial Mathematics.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784   landline
				(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"