[UFO Chicago] Another hacker is born

jay at m5.chicago.il.us jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Thu Jun 5 19:10:14 PDT 2014

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Brian Sobolak would write on Wed Jun  4 13:54:59 2014:

> My reason for not attending the last few meetings has
> arrived... Alfons Blix Sobolak was born this morning.  Everyone is
> healthy and happy and looking forward to a long nap.
>
> Let's hope he's a big fan of penguins like his dad and older
> brother.

Congratulations, and, on behalf of all UFOnians, thank you for
replicating yourself.  I believe you are the only UFOnian currently
reproducing, although I have heard nothing from Nate Riffe and Tara
Schnaible since their wedding.

Does "Blix" mean anything?

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784   landline
				(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"