[UFO Chicago] Chance To Teach Ruby RLINK In Maryland

jay at m5.chicago.il.us jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Wed Aug 6 12:34:09 PDT 2014

Esteemed Colleagues,

A training company in Maryland, suffering from a last-minute
unavailability of an instructor, has asked me if I can teach Ruby
rlink (which I think should be spelled <r:link /> next week --
i.e., beginning on Monday the 11th.  I am unable to help them, which
pains me, because they are good people, also because they are
desperate and probably willing to pay a high fee for anyone who can
help them.  I promised to announce the opportunity to my colleagues.
If you are able to teach Ruby <r:link /> next week, please contact
them directly at 410/2908383.

	Jay F. ("Yaakov") Shachter
	6424 North Whipple Street
	Chicago IL  60645-4111
		(1-773)7613784   landline
		(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                http://m5.chicago.il.us
		jay at m5.chicago.il.us

	"But when she traced the killer's IP address ... it was in the 192.168/16 block!"