[UFO Chicago] OT: Horseradish harvest to share

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Thu Nov 21 08:16:01 PST 2013

 I have a little garden area with room for a plant or two, so can have
root(s) please?  And maybe next year I can distribute roots too - root
for everyone?  (sysadmin nightmare)

and as long as you are offering jars... I'll take one, the more potent
the better.  I have a friend who eats the stuff like it is peanut
butter, and I need a reason to get some nice german sausage.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Brian Sobolak <brian at planetshwoop.com> wrote:

> One again, I have a large horseradish harvest to share.  I will be digging
> it up shortly and can either share a root to plant your own, a root to
> make your own, or a jar that I've already made.  I have 4-5 plants, so
> there will be quite a bit to go around.
>
> If you have the space I'd recommend growing it.  It's about as hard as
> growing dandelions.  :-)
>
> Let me know off list if interested.
>
> brian
>
> --