[UFO Chicago] Has OpenSuSE 13.1 Dropped Support For ZFS-Fuse ?

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun Nov 10 12:55:27 PST 2013

Fellow Nerds,

Has OpenSuSE 13.1 dropped support for zfs-fuse?  If not, what must I
put in my /etc/zypp/repos.d directory to get it (unlike when I
installed my 12.4 system, when I installed my 13.1 system there was no
"factory" repo in /etc/zypp)?  And if so (I would never have installed
13.1 if I had known that), where and how do I get an unsupported
installation?  Do you think Novell imagines that people are going to
buy their Enterprise Linux product for the btrfs support, and that
dropping zfs is going to drive people to btrfs?  Your thoughtful
replies are, as always, much appreciated.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784   landline
				(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"