[UFO Chicago] The End Of An Era

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Thu Sep 27 22:57:21 PDT 2012

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Brian Sobolak would write on Thu Sep 27 20:43:27 2012:

> Does elm work well?  Do you have to recompile?
>
> brian

Certainly elm works well.  It the means by which I sent my original
e-mail, and this reply.

Matthew: OpenSuSE 11.0 has demonstrably not reached its end of life,
as it is, at this very moment, directing my computer with cunning and
vigor.

                Jay F. Shachter
                6424 N Whipple St
                Chicago IL  60645-4111
                        (1-773)7613784   landline
                        (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                        jay at m5.chicago.il.us
                        http://m5.chicago.il.us

                "sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle
                 scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo"