[UFO Chicago] Annual Tcl/Tk conference is in Chicago this year -- November 12 - November 16, 2012

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Sun Oct 14 22:29:47 PDT 2012

Fellow Nerds:

The Annual Tcl/Tk conference will be in downtown Chicago this year,
the week after the election.

  The details are on the website:

 http [colon] [slash] [slash] www [dot] tcl [dot] tk/community/tcl2012/

But basically, intro and advanced Tcl tutorials on Mon/Tue, papers and
technical sessions on Wed/Thur/Fri.  Hospitality suite in the
evenings, banquet on Thursday evening.

The general chair of the conference committee, Clif Flynt, is a
colleague with whom I have worked in the past.  He is a highly
competent professional and I am certain that he has put together a
conference worth going to.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784   landline
				(1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"