[UFO Chicago] The death of FAQ

Stephan V Bechtolsheim svbechtolsheim at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 16:57:22 PST 2012

The whole idea of an FAQ is flawed anyway.

If the original document does not answer a question that the FAQ does, then the original document needs
to be augmented / corrected.

If the FAQ provides an outline type of information (like it answers a question such as "what are the five core
steps of the process") then again that information should be added to the original document.

I am against (separate) FAQs - move the stuff into the general document and be done with it.

StvB