[UFO Chicago] Password manager

Aisha Halim aishahalim at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 13:50:26 PST 2012

I use KeePass ( http://keepass.info/ ) because it's light, has a portable
app version, has a mobile app, and doesn't leave me locked into some cloud
service I'll forget about etc. The passwords are stored locally, and you
could specify groups, generate passwords within requirements, and copy
passwords from the db with the option of keeping them not visible when
doing it.

I'm not sure about its browser integration -- some extensions/addons allow
you to autogenerate website specific passwords, and autofills it ever
after, and has mobile sync of sorts, but I haven't ever needed to use those.

-Aisha