[UFO Chicago] Horseradish for those who want it

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Mon Feb 20 20:57:17 PST 2012

On Mon, February 20, 2012 3:54 pm, Carl Karsten wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Jay F Shachter <jay at m5.chicago.il.us>
> wrote:
>> Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Brian Sobolak would write on
>> Mon Feb 20 14:38:46 2012:

> I am up for a shoot.  I am hoping to build a vertical garden along my
> fence.  amaxingly hardy sounds ideal.
>
> I can do feb28.  Then I am off to PyCon for about 3 weeks to bang out
> about 200 videos.

I'll be happy to bring one.  You may want to just try a pot on the ground
if you have space, the vertical wall is better for more yummy plants like
tomatoes or lettuces.

We're thinking about trying vertical gardening this year for the first
time.  We do a lot of gardening, but haven't gone vert yet.