[UFO Chicago] I Am Always Breathing Manually

Kevin Brandstatter kjbrandstatter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:03:14 PDT 2012

"your clothes give them to me", is a line from the movie the terminator,
and the part about breathing manually is from a meme about self awareness.
intended to be something similar to "The Game" where once its said you cant
help but think about it. Its a play on the machine (skynet) becoming self
aware.

-Kevin