[UFO Chicago] syncing multiple workstations to one master

Calvin Pryor calvinpryor at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:13:00 PDT 2011

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 10:39 PM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com>wrote:

> I would be happy to swing by FreeGeek with the pxe server box ready to
> go, show how it works for me, show where the various configs are, etc.
>  I am out of town till Sep 19, so 23 would be the first Friday I could
> be there.

Should have made this clear: we have an existing gPXE/PXE server that we use
for install on machines that end up on the sales shelf. We get a wide range
of hardware from donations, so cloning isn't an option. We've got lots of
volunteers. Manpower for doing the dozen or so network installs would be a
snap. It's the managing 12 boxes that has us concerned.

Still going through everything but I'm sure there is something in here we
will end up using.

Thanks again everyone.

Calvin Pryor
calvinpryor at gmail.com