[UFO Chicago] Tuesday Night (TONIGHT) is UFO Night at the Golden Nugget--8:00 PM

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Tue Nov 22 14:44:38 PST 2011

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Neil R. Ormos would write on Tue Nov 22 14:23:45 2011:

> Hello UFOnians:
>
> Tuesday night (TONIGHT) is UFO Night at the Golden Nugget.
>
> UFO Chicago meets TONIGHT, Tuesday 22 November 2011,
> at 8:00 PM at the:
>
>   Golden Nugget Pancake House
>   4229 W Irving Park Rd
>   Chicago  IL 60641
>   773 777 7107
>
> Although RSVPs are not required, if those
> attending will kindly send a note to the list to
> let us know how many to expect, it will be
> appreciated.  Thanks.
>
> NOTE: AS OF JANUARY 2010, WE'VE CHANGED OUR
> MEETING SCHEDULE TO:
>   2nd Sunday  at 7:00 PM; and
>   4th Tuesday at 8:00 PM.
>
> Quoting the UFO Chicago web page, "We are a group
> of Free Software geeks that get together twice
> monthly for lively discussion and good food."  For
> more info on UFO Chicago, visit:
>
>   http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

I shall be missing tonight's meeting, because it conflicts with the
Latke-Hamentash Debate (http://tinyurl.com/84wxg4w) at the University
of Chicago.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"