[UFO Chicago] spare VGA cable?

Jay F Shachter jay at m5.chicago.il.us
Fri Nov 11 13:38:29 PST 2011

Centuries ago, Nostradamus predicted that Brian Sobolak would write on Fri Nov 11 13:53:12 2011:

> I keep meaning to ask.... does anyone have an extra VGA cable they
> don't need/want that I could make use of?  I'd even offer some $$ if
> appropriate.
>
> Just seems like one of those things that might be hanging out in the
> "box of useless cables" I expect most of us have.

The Shachter Computer Labs has several boxes' worth of cables, but the
equipment is not inventoried.  You are welcome to come look thru
what's here and take what you need, if you find it.  That's only fair,
since some of the equipment came from you.

			Jay F. Shachter
			6424 N Whipple St
			Chicago IL  60645-4111
				(1-773)7613784
				jay at m5.chicago.il.us
				http://m5.chicago.il.us

			"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"