[UFO Chicago] 30 days until DrupalCamp Chicago 2011!

Matthew Lechleider matthew at lechleider.com
Thu Nov 10 18:33:50 PST 2011

Saturday December 10th is less than 30 days away! If your interesting in
attending, now is the time to register. Plus time is running out to
submit a presentation.

Register @ http://drupalcampchicago.org/user/register

Cost - $40

Event is at the UBS Tower Conference Center on second floor of One N
Wacker Drive. Public transportation is recommend for this event. Venue
is very close to Ogilvie and Unions Stations in downtown Chicago.
-Map http://g.co/maps/qgc5f
-Venue/Directions https://drupalcampchicago.org/about/directions

Lunch in main auditorium will have entertainment with prizes, gifts, and
over $2500 in Drupal book give aways. If interested in winning, we
suggest sharpening your Drupal trivia skills ;)

Presentation submissions have been more popular than ever receiving 20+
proposals in our first week. Submission deadline is November 19th. After
purchasing a ticket make sure to vote for your favorite sessions.
Various topics have been proposed such as CTools, PHP, accessibility,
mobile, BEAN, case studies, web hosting, and much more. If interested in
a preview of schedule, check out all proposals @
https://drupalcampchicago.org/program/sessions

Along with these sessions, there is a great opportunity for like-minded
individuals to continue the discussion in our birds of a feather (BoF)
reserved rooms.

Did you hear about the pre-camp training Duo Consulting is offering the
day before camp with Doug Vann? Details @
https://drupalcampchicago.org/pre-camp-training

Are you able to volunteer at camp? We need technical and non-technical
volunteers to help everything run smoothly. Everything from registration
desk to "AV club nerds" are needed. If you have video gear available to
help with presentation recording, let us know! If your available, please
contact us @ https://drupalcampchicago.org/volunteer

Sponsorships are still available to make this event happen. If you can
provide support, let us know @ https://drupalcampchicago.org/sponsorship

Contact Us @ https://drupalcampchicago.org/contact-us

- Matthew at Lechleider.com
Organizer @Chicago Drupal Meet Up Group